NovaPUR offers innovative foam systems:
- Ecological rigid polyurethane foam – unique ecological foam systems differing in composition and application properties. Synthesized foams can becharacterized by reduced flammability and high mechanical performance at once , they are also enironmentally friendly due to the use of the waste product in the process of biofuel production (polyglycerol).
- Ecological flame retardant rigid polyurethane foams – the system is distinguished by the use of a mixture of petrochemical polyol and polyglycerol and appropriate modificators. The resulting foams are self-extinguishing materials, what significantly increases fire safety. Thanks to the a unique recipe the cost of foam production is much lower than the cost of obtaining analogical foams available on the market.
Possible application: fireproof, thermal and acoustic insulation, for both external and internal applications, in the form of blocks.
The polyglycerol-based products of NovaPUR can be chracterized by:
- innovative technological process
- reduction of the cost of manufacturing process and resultant product
- improvement of mechanical performance of foams
- flammability reduction of foamed products
- reduction of toxicity of combustion products
- low level of smoke during combustion
- excellent application properties – the foams are waterproof, light, chemically inert, sound and thermoinsulating
We offer high quality and cost-effective ecological foam systems, based on innovative technologies resting on preparation of mixtures of polyol, including polyglycerol, and using them to receive eco-rigid polyurethane foams. The main advantage of the new polyol masterbatch is usage of mixture of polyglycerols (glycerol is a by-product of biofuels production), which significantly lowers the cost of raw materials, and thus the final products.
Zapraszamy do współpracy:
Telefon: (58) 347 10 34E-mail: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]