Quality and certificates
The results of NovaPUR R&D activity has been presented during various symposiums and international trade fairs. We are pleased to inform that our innovative technologies and formulas of proecological polyurethane foams have been rewarded with many prestigious honors, i.e.: Technicon Innovation 2012 – Gdansk, Expochem 2011 – Katowice, iENA 2011 – Nuremberg, Archimedes 2011 – Moscow.
- Award of Rector of Gdansk University of Technology, 7. Industrial Technology, Science and Innovation Fair Technicon Innovation 2011. Project: “Ecological rigid polyurethane foams with reduced flammability and improved mechanical properties”.
- Gold Medal Innovation 2011, 7. Industrial Technology, Science and Innovation Fair Technicon Innovation 2011 Project: “Ecological rigid polyurethane foams with reduced flammability and improved mechanical properties”.
- Silver Medal of International Trade Fair Ideas Inventions New Products (iENA) 2011 Project: “New Generation of Polyurethane Rigid Foam”. Norymberga, Niemcy, 2011.
- Bronze Medal from XIV Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovation Technologies “ARCHIMEDES 2011”. Project: “New Generation of Polyurethane Rigid Foam”.
- Silver Medal of EXPOCHEM 2011 , 23–24.02.2011, Katowice, Spodek. Project “Ecological rigid polyurethane foam”.
The research team of scientists: Łukasz Piszczyk, Magdalena Danowska, Michał Strankowski oraz Józef T. Haponiuk, in cooperation with “STER sp. z o.o.” has developed flame retardant rigid polyurethane foams, which are the basis of Scania and Vovlo vehicle seats.
The research team has many years of experience in cooperating with Polish and international companies, working on polymer manufacturing and solving processing problems, in particular concernig polyurethane materials.